- To the guy smoking his e-cig on the plane, no. Just no. I swear I'm going to write that flying etiquette book someday... 6 days ago
- I like the scoring system: A Look At The Current Responsive Design Landscape (And How To Speed It Up) sideproject.io/a-look-at-the-… via @bkrall 6 days ago
- A brand new Foursquare, with a brand new logo and look, is almost ready for you tmblr.co/Z6tpYy1MHZP3U via @foursquare 6 days ago
- The New Yorker redesign! A Note to Our Readers newyorker.com/magazine/2014/… via @newyorker 1 week ago
- Just realized Spotify publishes my tunes, even when I'm at the dance studio teaching. So yeah, I listened to BO$$ 25 times tonight. #judgeme 1 week ago
What I’m blogging about:about me advertisement advertisements advertising atx Austin blog blogging books brands chart college columbia university commercial convergence danielles other blog design facebook fashion festival food foursquare gossip girl graphic greek huffington post internships interviews ipad j-school journalism journalism ethics journalist's creed kate spade links lost magazine marketing missouri method mizzou movies nba NBC new york nike nyc online opinion photo photos picture prints reading rockefeller shopping soccer social media sports sports illustrated stop motion subway summer technology television Texas the missourian time inc. travel twitter usa video vimeo walter williams world cup youtube
Yup, the above photo has been everywhere, but it still makes me smile.
The holidays are long over but I still like this Madewell interactive ad.
ONE MONTH until SXSW invades Austin, I wasn’t too excited until I discovered this survival guide created by GSD&M (bonus points for using pinterest).
This proves @SI_Now had a few Budlight Platinums during the Super Bowl.
ESPN, getting social media right.
Last but not least, the reason I will always consider Mizzou and Harpos Bar and Grille home. Reaction to MU’s win over KU – this is pure happiness.
Listen to Grandma, she’s much wiser than you think.
This is how beer should be bought.
For all my newly employed friends, this article is for you and your first office holiday party. May it be merry and only mildly awkward.
These guys can dance, well at least better than the average calendar.
Imagine this is the “free hugs” guy from your college campus grown up and with a video camera and internet connection.
Dear ABC executives,
I love to travel. Let me clarify… I love to travel by airplane.
I love airports, layovers, and the Admiral’s Club. I love quick meals from some kiosk in terminal D and sodas from the clunky beverage cart. I love overpriced magazines charged at the watered-down version of Barnes and Noble and reading the Safety Cards placed in the back-pocket of every plane seat. I even don’t hate standing in security check-point lines (noticed I said “don’t hate” – that’s a far cry from love). I know, I know… I’m the perfect traveler.
But lately, I’ve started to let disappointment creep into my travel experience. And I blame you. Continue reading